O Design

Ipad Pro 2018 and Vectorworks

Question

4 answers to this question

I would dearly love to have not only a VW version for an iPad that would allow me to use a stylus to draw stuff. I would also really love to have an iPad that was the size of my drafting board that I got rid of almost four years ago now.

😁

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

I would dearly love to have not only a VW version for an iPad that would allow me to use a stylus to draw stuff. I would also really love to have an iPad that was the size of my drafting board that I got rid of almost four years ago now.

😁

Even if only A2 28inch. 😎

• Like 2

Is there any hope that someday soon we may have a version of Vectorworks that works on my iPad Pro? That would be very nice.

Edited by Bruce Kieffer
  • Like 4

A fully functional, or even just a VW reader (or VW Lite) running on our iPad's - allowing us to use VW in the field on our iPads would be useful. Being able to markup VW files with the stylus would be very useful. And now, being able to use iPad's with the coming "Sidecar" capabilities in MacOS Catalina - could be intriguing for VW users.

• Like 1