Norton Mayfield

2 Vectorworks Architect 2018 with Renderworks licences for sale

Hi, we have for sale 2 Vectorworks Architect 2018 with Renderworks for Mac. Happy to sell separately and we believe there is a transfer fee which we will pay. Open to sensible offers given that software has all updates until September 2018, thanks.

UPDATE - Please note that these licences are now sold, thanks.

Edited by Norton Mayfield
No longer available

Hi, we've reduced the licences to £1200 plus VAT for each licence and we will also pay the transfer fee of £180. They are both Vectorworks Architect 2018 with Renderworks, thanks.

Dave

Norton Mayfield Architects Limited

Hi Tom, I would issue you with an invoice for the licences and once that was paid, we need to complete a transfer form to send to Vectorworks to get them under your name. We would pay the fee for the transfer if you agree to pay £1200 plus VAT for each licence. I'm not back in the office until Tuesday so please let me know if you want to go ahead and I can sort then. I would need your name, address and email to issue the invoice, thanks.

Dave

Hey Dave,

that's just fine with me. Only that I just need one license at this point, if that's ok with you.

I'll send you an email with my contact info.

cheers

Tom

Hi Dave

Do you still have 1no. of these Vectorworks Architect 2018 licences available?

Regards

Hi Caroline

I'm afraid all our available licences are now sold. If we have any more for sale I will list them again on here, thanks.

Dave

Dave Landers

Business Manager