wonky roof

image.thumb.png.188e303abbc72ae5c828e78c1e3e974a.pngimage.thumb.png.b1c516cde4cc0c96162d8cee6aa74c59.png

See that? That's a wonky assymetric garage roof which bends down towards the rear (hopefully) The side wall is also sloped. I have managed to represent the wonky roof  using a modified 3d polygon but how do I/ can I now thicken this up to make it more representative of a (wonky) roof. As always in VW my motto is if the builder can do it so can I!! Any help gratefully received. (I am a novice at nurby things...)

image.thumb.png.dc056337f980aee6ff8aa8e137683eeb.pngimage.thumb.png.c95db799cea0701638d10e993f31525c.png

Thanks for replying @STR    ooh this was tricky! I didnt do it the same way but your response inspired me! I used the create roof tool to establish the geometry. Then I ungrouped the 3 roof faces. The one to the left was incorrect (it hovered above the wall below which I was expecting) so I recreated it and angled it differently by eye (I didnt know you could create a bi-angled roof this way before). I also had to do a bit or reshaping but I got it to work without doing some very complicated geometry! Good Stuff, thanks again!

• Like 1