Selecting text box freeze software for few minutes

drelARCH

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue as of this past week with VW 2018 SP4 (Build 435714)/64-bit. macOS Mojave 10.14, 2.5Hz Intel Core i7. 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048mb Graphics.

I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. The only difference I've noticed is with files I've imported as .DWG floorplans. But now it also happens with other VW files. All I get it the spinning beach ball of death. Anyone have any ideas? Please help!

I have the same issue - it is only happening when I'm in a sheet layer. It is regardless of if a DWG file has been imported and is now happening on every single file I have. The only thing I have found as a work around is to copy the text into an entirely new file and edit on a design layer, then to paste it back in.

Everything is all up to date MacOS Mojave 10.14.3.

Complete uninstall and reinstall with VW 2019 SP2. On OSX 10.14.3.

This is still happening at least 3 times a day when either selecting text or click on a symbol or view. VW2019 is getting beyond a joke now, glad that the rest of the office isn't sitting with this issue. Last Vectorwork that adequately worked, was version is 2018SP6 on High Sierra. 

When will these issues be addressed without blaming Apple all the time?