SCParker

Updating a viewport with current layer/class visibility settings?

Is there an easy way of updating/copying current visibilities from my current design layer work into an existing viewport? Without deleting said viewport and making a new one? Or without searching line by line for visibility settings?

Let's say I have a template with existing viewports on existing sheet layers. Said viewports will have various layers and classes set to their own visibility settings.

Now, let's say I do a bunch of drawing/editing in various design layers. While doing so, I make changes to my current set of drawing layer and class visibility settings.

2018-11-12_10-28-45.png

@Kevin Allen It would be in every drawing I get from the scenic dept. They use various options to present to clients and it's a crap shoot as to which layers I need on/off

It sounds like a PITA, but someone smarter than me might be able to write a script.

Is there a scenic department template file? Can you develop a policy where everything scenic is in class like "scenic-" and the same with layers. That might simplify things somewhat on your end.