Windoor Classes

SharonP

I am having issue with indoor classes - I have my doors showing normally on my floor plan (all the lines solid) but when I go to my reflected ceiling plan they are showing with a long dash short dash line style instead of the short dash style that I have selected as the class for the RCP lines.  I have looked everywhere that I can think of to see where this linetype is coming from and I have no clue!

Does anyone have any ideas of where I can look?

Thanks

Sharon

Edited by SharonP

This is a bit of a headache. I've had issues trying to understand class settings with WinDoor with various things. Door swings suddenly having a solid fill was one of these things.This is what I do:

I make sure that all my WinDoor classes (i.e. all the "WD-* classes) do NOT have "use at creation" select in the edit classes dialogue. You can then edit the attributes of the various WD classed objects in the settings dialogue so that they actually apply to windoor objects in your drawing.

image.thumb.png.78ddb1c53a447e52f24d4eebcaeb7607.png

Ah yes I forgot to mention that they sometimes don't update. One of those little "issues". I take your method just updates one windoor object? I'd like to find a way to refresh all of the windoor objects so they display correctly (or at least all the selected ones). Overall though it is a pretty good tool. I think windoor has had a bit of work in vw2019 but I haven't gotten around to playing with it yet.