Moving to different pages within the Title Block Manager

SLFY

Question

I realize I can get to the title block manager through an individual page, but I can't go to the next or previous page from there.

So it is always a question...which will be quicker...open the title block up for each individual page I need to adjust, or click through ALL the pages in the title block manager, until I get to the ones I need.

Being able to go to the title block manager from an open page AND then click to the next/previous from there would be great. At a minimum, being able to select or enter a page number to jump to after opening the Title block manager would be helpful. Both would be ideal. 

4 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, SLFY said:

I realize I can get to the title block manager through an individual page, but I can't go to the next or previous page from there.

So it is always a question...which will be quicker...open the title block up for each individual page I need to adjust, or click through ALL the pages in the title block manager, until I get to the ones I need.

Being able to go to the title block manager from an open page AND then click to the next/previous from there would be great. At a minimum, being able to select or enter a page number to jump to after opening the Title block manager would be helpful. Both would be ideal. 

I think you can. Use the tools in the upper right hand corner of the Title Block Manager -

2112362952_ScreenShot2018-11-06at11_04_40AM.thumb.png.0b9b71e5bf7949729f392f4a46972b95.png

They work like the ones that appear in the OIP when you select multiple objects. Click on the three ellipses to switch to editing individual title blocks instead of the whole group. You can also choose which Title Blocks you're stepping through using the Select Sheets To Use button in the bottom left.

Kevin

• Like 1

Hmmm- maybe this is a Windows version thing? or is it a 2018 version issue? I have not upgraded to 2019 yet.

The only way I have found to move through is to click on "next" or "prev"...takes a while to get to pages, say, 28 thru 32 this way. 

image.thumb.png.ecaacddbced734c5173b1423961561e4.png

image.png