VW range of abilities

The following video graphics were made in VW then compiled in Screen Flow...

So people ask "What software should I use Solid Works or Vectorworks to do this or that"....

The answer is... if you are making washing machines & snow blowers then get MCAD.

but for everything else use VW.  Not only can it do 3d well but it can do 2d very well...

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Just had to use the Radio Alphabet on the phone...It was with a client who was in a noisy meeting and trying to relay an email to me over the phone as someone else shouted it to him...(my thoughts were "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!) but I remained calm and wrote it down...then I read it back to them, one letter at a time,  using the Radio Alphabet...found & fix the errors, then sent the email...email work the first time....

I'm glad I learned this... 

• Like 2
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

When I was a tech support rep I used this and we tried to enforce it's use with the newer techs, we used to have to read off whole serial numbers a lot more often than these days. We absolutely had users call in and go with "X as in Excellent" "K as in Knowledge" and a few other gems.

• Like 1