RafaelPernia

Worksheet invisible when using calculator

I couldn't find any related topic so I started one. I'll try to explain my problem. I'm editing fields within a worksheet and I need to use the calculator (macOS) so when I clic the calculator to inpout some values, the worksheet in the VW window becomes invisible. All I can see is the giant X. (see attached image) This dramatically reduces my workflow because I have to keep clicking (or Command+tab) VW to see the values. The other option is to get out of the worksheet but then, when I return to VW I have to double clic everytime to get into the worksheet. Maybe it is a hardcoded macOS thing but it will be GREAT if I could see the worksheet while using the calculator. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.22.34 PM.png

• Like 2

I find it absolutely crazy-making.

Believe it or not, the best workaround is screen capture the worksheet and work side by side with that image and the calculator. at least it reduces the number of clics.