MaltbyDesign

Unknown Doors appear in Door Schedule

I have a pair of doors appearing on my door schedule that doesn't exist on my design layers anywhere (as far as I can tell). They're an odd size that I'd never use and aren't numbered per my normal style. Is there a way that I can locate these doors? They weren't on my door schedule previously and mysteriously appears when I updated the schedule yesterday. Any clues on how to get rid of these ghosts? The doors I'm referring to are marked D-01 and circled by red in the image attached.

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.11.38 PM.png

288542370_ScreenShot2018-11-02at5_24_05PM.thumb.png.a55aee4d191af0f58c54905be1327dab.png

If you double click on the worksheet and edit it, you should be able to right click on the row and select the item.  This should take you to the door in question. I do this in one of the design layers and make sure all the layers are on.  

Edited by cberg
  • Like 1

Thank You!

I'd forgotten about a pair of plain openings that I placed in a wall and these were showing up in my schedule.

just uncheck the include in schedule option -when you go into the door properties options. 

Edited by Samuel Derenboim

And, if you set up a housekeeping window schedule that lists all windows regardless of the "include in schedule" setting, you won't accidentally miss any windows. I guess you could also pull up the window configuration data to the housekeeping worksheet and thus immediately see which is just an opening.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JMR said:

And, if you set up a housekeeping window schedule that lists all windows regardless of the "include in schedule" setting, you won't accidentally miss any windows. I guess you could also pull up the window configuration data to the housekeeping worksheet and thus immediately see which is just an opening.

I agree, that's a good idea

As a reminder @JMR how would you go about listing said windows (without the "include on schedule" setting?

I use a custom worksheet with criteria specifying the wanted DL's and that the object type is "window", please see attached. 

image.thumb.png.6acb615b0952e0264e5685a524b8d2c1.png

Thanks @JMR I figured that it was just that easy but was looking for confirmation.