3D "plan" view - I saw this somewheres

I've been playing with a rendered cabinet view of a plan but can't seem to get exactly what I want. It seems to me I saw a beautiful example here of a plan view that was rendered as a cabinet view, I think it was either a white card or grey render but can't find it. Anyone able to help jog this old geezer's memory?

Thanks. Nice work but not what I'm after. It was essentially a Plan view that was viewed in what I thought was perspective view (if that makes sense). & I seem it recall it was either white card or grey scale. It may have been a video or a how to, but for the life of me I can't find it. I gotta lay off the hot peppers before bed time as I may have dreamed it.😉

Jim

Can't read your mind on this, but are you alluding to just setting up a plan view, and using 'perspective' as opposed to an orthogonal view??

Like the attached file?   I lowered the resolution a bit, but you get the gist, I imagine.

IF so it is pretty easily achieved.

Plan Base.jpg