Dig Your Garden

Seeking Freelance Vectorworks Landmark Draftsperson in California

Dig Your Garden Landscape Design is a small landscape design firm in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm looking for freelance help, on a project/as-needed basis, for the execution/drafting of 2D and possibly 3D residential landscape drawings that I design for residential clients, for presentation and installer estimating.

-Ideal candidate would be located in the SF Bay Area, or in the California PST/time zone.

-You would work remotely and we'd share files via dropbox, or perhaps VW cloud services.

-I'm currently using Vectorworks Landmark 2019 on a MAC.

-I'm only looking for help with drafting/executing my landscape design drawings at this time, but could evolved into more.

-If interested, please email info about you, your experience with VW, samples of your work and your hourly rate.

-Advanced students may also be considered based on their knowledge and experience.  

Examples of my work can be seen here: https://www.houzz.com/projects/4403376/oak-tree-setting-landscape-project-in-progress-northern-california

Hello,

I am highly interested to work over the project for you. I have an extensive experience in CAD/CAM designing.

My portfolio:

http://bs.cisinlive.com/creative/cad.html

Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. 

Em-ail : karen.cis10@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.

Best

Karen

CAD CAM DEVELOPER.doc