Sign in to follow this  
A. Hurtig

Batch Printing

When batch printing (on HP 500ps or HP cp1700ps) in VW 11 if I request more than one copy, I only get the requested number of copies on the first sheet printed. I get one copy of the rest of the sheets in the batch. This practically defeats the advantage of batch printing.

Any known solution?

Thanks.

More info is helpful, such as system software, (windows, mac), connection, (usb, ethernet).

You might get more response if you put this on the Printing forum

I'm interested in batch printing. I've no access to a plotter under Mac OS X.

If you're working on Mac, can you explain how to set it up?

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

I'm running OS 9.2.2 using a print server over our small ethernet network.

Paolo, since I'm not running OS X yet, I can't help you with accessing a plotter, but I can tell you that either you need to install a plotter driver if you're using a plotter that doesn't support Mac, (a driver costs about 5 or 6 hundred) or spring for one of the higher end plotters that do support mac, but then you depend on their potentially crude driver.

Good luck and let me know what you do.

--Tony

Tony,

When batch printing, you get a print dialog box for each page in the batch. You need to be sure to set the quantity in each dialog as it comes up.