BUG - Viewports with applied image effects

Patrick Fritsch

Question

So I have a bug here, I used the eyedropper tools to copy one a viewports settings onto another. The eyedropped viewport had "image effects" applied to it and when I rendered the bucketed viewport it's perspective was rendering fine until the end of the render, then the "image effect" overrides the actual camera pespective. The bug here is that when you go into "edit camera" mode the perpective is still correct, this new "image effect" essentially hijacks the perspective due to the use of eyedropper tool. 

Jim W, you already have this file for other issues but the perspectives were not setup yet.

image effects bug.PNG

1 answer to this question

So it seems that if I disable viewport cache, switch viewport to open GL and update, then switch back to Realistic Exterior final and update, then finally re-apply image effects....I actually get my viewports to update properly...This is crazy !!! Oh and Make sure I move zoom level to update screen refresh.  

I hope this 2019 get's better quick!

Edited by Patrick Fritsch