Jim Wilson

Please Enable: Verbose Error Reporting

Can we also have access to this information?

10 hours ago, twk said:

Can we also have access to this information?

I can answer any questions you like by searching the database, but no we can't make the database itself public. We may one day give users access to metrics for things like tool usage and hardware specs but for now its all ONE database that includes more info than we should be sharing openly, IP addresses etc.

23 minutes ago, Jim Wilson said:

I can answer any questions you like by searching the database, but no we can't make the database itself public. We may one day give users access to metrics for things like tool usage and hardware specs but for now its all ONE database that includes more info than we should be sharing openly, IP addresses etc.

I think the question may be more "can we review the information our system is submitting".... though the idea of seeing tool usage metrics would be interesting to some of us 🙂

Kevin

This gives you an idea of what is included, but at the moment no there is no way to see your own specifically before it is sent out, we encrypt it before it is transmitted:

(Article is missing one of the newer options, but the bottom choice in the article is still the same info as the bottom choice in Vectorworks)

I'll ask about how feasible it would be to add a self-review feature to this system, I don't know enough about its workings to guess at how hard it would be.

• Like 2