Problems with batch convert command

ploh

I just upgraded to VW11.0.1 Mechanical from VW 9.5.3 and am having problems batch converting my files. When I try to run the command, it searches my selected folder and subfolders and compiles a list of files to convert. It starts converting but then after a few files VW quits. I get an error that the 'application has unexpectedly quit. The system and other applications were not damaged.' or something like that. Does someone know what is going wrong?

I am running VW on MacOS X 10.3.5. Thanks!

peter

Well I repaired my permissions and looked through the log. I tried manually converting the file that supposedly caused the crash and it turned out fine. I don't understand why it didn't work with the batch convert.

I then gave the batch convert another shot and it crashed again. Everytime it crashed I manually converted the offending file and it worked with no problem. I eventually got all 100 or so files converted with the combination of batch and manual conversion.

Does anyone have a thought as to why some files wouldn't batch conver but convert manually? It would have been nice had the Batch Convert function worked without problem, but it did get the bulk of the files done.