'Gratitude' for our contribution

Amorphous - Julian

Question

As busy Architects/Designers, we spend a lot of non-billable hours doing the following for Vectorworks:

- Identify Bugs

- Making suggestions for features

- Posting on this forum for above issue and respond to further requests for information

- Creating 'example projects' for bug identification 

We don't ask for payment. We are simply doing this to improve the Vectorworks product. 

I think it would be nice if there was a bit more gratitude for our contribution, and have this gratitude shown when staff engages with us.

And I'm putting this in the Wishlist as a feature request. 

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

3 answers to this question

It would be extremely helpful if it were easier for users to submit bugs and contact support on the fly within the app. I would love a menu item to quickly submit bugs. The user name, version, operating system, license, and other system info would all be known so that I would not have to manually enter them. I would also like to easily add screenshots and links to files to bug reports. I've been using Intercom with a web app and I love the direct, persistent, asynchronous communication to the support team.

Edited by ThreeDot
  • Like 4