BUG - Control points do not show up on some items.

Tom Klaber

Question

5 answers to this question

No.  It seems to be a steady state related to the particular object.  They tend to objects that have been around for a while.  Newly created objects do not suffer from this.  It is like the object gets old and then loses its control handles.  

I DO see the control handles when I have reshaped tool selected but not when I have the Selection tool.  

Here are 2 images - one that shows the old object (no handles), and a new object created from a Create Similar command. B.thumb.JPG.e04e4a6534119e5326df3555c72b518e.JPGA.thumb.JPG.efa6b81ca43b860fb8d19710bc899b66.JPG

1 hour ago, Tom Klaber said:

B.thumb.JPG.e04e4a6534119e5326df3555c72b518e.JPGA.thumb.JPG.efa6b81ca43b860fb8d19710bc899b66.JPG

What type of container are you editing in? Does it occur if you take the object outside the container? I see this sometimes editing in containers.

Edit: I also noticed that one of those lines is a layer plane object and the other is a "3D" object..... I bet if you switch the "3D" object back to layer plane the handles will reappear. I've also seen layer plane objects switch to "3d" by themselves within containers, exhibiting the same problem.

Kevin

Edit: Feel free to upvote these wishes which are related to container bugs and testing -

Edited by Kevin McAllister