Wall Components not showing in Sections

leecalisti

Question

Is anyone else having a problem with sections and section detail viewports where some components are not accepting the Class Overrides? This is so frustrating as I've used this method for many years now to create details.

In this particular case, the component that is the wall stud is not accepting the class override for a black pen line. I'd hate to draw that in or find a work around.

I just downloaded SP1 and it still does not correct it.

component not showing.png

7 answers to this question

FYI, I went to a project created in v2018 and opened it for a test. One of the Detail Viewports, created from a Section VP came up with this. Similar problem, but a different wall component.

BTW, I'm still having some issues with the problem brought up in this stream. I posted on it again.

_)

Screenshot 2018-10-11 11.13.05.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 hour ago, leecalisti said:

Matt,

I tried to upload via the community board (by clicking on your avatar, but it gave me an upload link. I sent a Dropbox link to you.

Thanks Lee.

I took a look at the file and can verify that this is a known problem. There are some fixes currently being worked on in some related areas and I will see if this improves once I get a chance to test the fixes.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
43 minutes ago, leecalisti said:

FYI, I went to a project created in v2018 and opened it for a test. One of the Detail Viewports, created from a Section VP came up with this. Similar problem, but a different wall component.

BTW, I'm still having some issues with the problem brought up in this stream. I posted on it again.

I just commented in that thread. That issue should be resolved in 2019 SP1.