Eye Dropper Tool Not Working

Dubman

Question

11 answers to this question

Yes I have checked the preferences, thing is it works sometimes & sometimes not, just like my copy & paste. At first I thought it was my Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard. But same thing happens when selecting the command the the menu bar at the top & from Right Mouse Click. Right now the Eye Dropper is working better than copy paste.

Yes, 2019 is much faster with very little lag time in refreshing & zooming. Really liking it, but having to discover the new issues. The Eye Dropper did keep working for the rest of my work day with no problems, but still having issues with copy & paste. I'll be able to keep trying it for the next 3 weeks on the job I have now working 10 hour days in 2D. So far even with the issues I am having I would recommend it over 2018

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, Dubman said:

Just got the first service pack update, & now, so far Eye Dropper & copy paste is working fine.

We're working on quite a few different areas to try and respond to issues faster. The more we see reported the more we can get fixed! Feel free to grab my attention with an @Jim Wilson if you think I may have missed an thread. 

spoke to soon, copy & paste just gave me this       

C:\Users\mjwh5\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-10-12--08-30-44_.dmp

I've contacted Microsoft & they are telling me it is a software issue. This does not happen with any of my other software