VW 2019 Rendering Disappears At End

Sky

I"m rendering viewports in Vectorworks 2019 as interior Renderworks Style- Realistic Interior Fast and Final. Both of them will show the rendering, but as soon as it is finished, the rendering disappears! I've included two screen shots - one where it is in the nearing the end of the rendering, and the other after the rendering has finished. Has anyone else had this happened? I'm running VW2019 in 10.13.6 High Sierra. Any insight would be appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 21.08.09.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 21.04.25.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If you restart Vectorworks entirely and then retry a render (Fast Renderworks or a lower quality Renderworks style would be fine for this test to save time) does it then appear as expected? If so, does it then work as expected with the render mode you were attempting to use in the first place?

I now think it has nothing to do with the file or restarting the app. I worked on the file on my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) last night and it rendered as expected. Then I worked on it again on my Mac Pro (late 2013) and it does the same thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Selin @Jim Wilson

I still can not render in VW2019 running High Sierra on my Mac Pro (Late 2013), but I can on my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017). Is this something that can be resolved in an upcoming SP? It's been almost 3-months of crazy software gymnastics to work on the fast machine and render on the slow, portable machine.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
16 minutes ago, Sky said:

@Selin @Jim Wilson

I still can not render in VW2019 running High Sierra on my Mac Pro (Late 2013), but I can on my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017). Is this something that can be resolved in an upcoming SP? It's been almost 3-months of crazy software gymnastics to work on the fast machine and render on the slow, portable machine.

Only if that can be identified as a bug and reproduced. I am not able to replicate that render issue on the 2013 Mac Pros here, so likely it isn't something that will need a bugfix but an issue on the Mac Pro itself, tech@vectorworks.net is the route you'd want to use at the moment.