Label Legend text flipping

I have seen posts on this topic but nothing that fixes it.  At the top of the attached image is the label legend i built for a City Colour, .   At he bottom of the attached image you can see that the Universe and address fields are swapped over and the text moves to the other side of the lamp when i rotate the symbol.  I have been going back on forth on this one and i am sure there is an easy fix but its late and i need to extra brain power please. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 1.36.13 AM.png

Edited by Steve Nield

Check the alignments of your text blocks.  This may be counter-intuitive, but in order for two blocks to stay in alignment for all angles (unless you turn adjust flipped text off and have upside down text) is to set the alignment to Center/Center.

Spotlight identifies the label text blocks in the legends by an attached hidden record, so the text can be anything you want, for example X- and XXX, which will help you with initial alignment.

• Like 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You can fix the swapping problem by grouping the labels together in the symbol definition (Edit 2D Layout). 
They will be moved by a single control point. The text separator ("-" in the current example) which you used can be added to 
the group of labels. To avoid overlapping text, set the Horiz. Align/Vert. Align to adjust the label insertion point of the 
labels.
I think that the problem with the labels which are on the wrong side of the Lighting Device is caused by the 
Flip Front && Back 2D Legend checkbox from the OIP. If this is checked it is normal for them to be on the opposite side.
Can you please send me the file so I can give it a look and give you more detailed information?