Colouring a Hardscape Texture Bed

reGenerate Design

Question

Hello, I'm hoping someone can guide me in the right direction: I'm a VW 2015 user and I've having trouble finding out how to colour a texture bed modifier that is created by the Hardscape tool. Everything is working properly except the colour of the texture bed that is draped onto my DTM (right now it just appears as white, which is the same colour as my "none" class). Where I've gone into my Hardscape Settings with the hardscape selected, and I've set the 3D type to Texture Bed Modifier. Below that is a drop don menu labelled "Main Texture" where I should be able to set how the texture bed is coloured, but I only have 2 relevant choices: "None" and "By Class". Strangely, when I choose "By Class" and hit ok and then go back into the Hardscape Settings, it does not remember my choice and is set back to "None". Even if I was able to choose "By Class", where do I tell it what class to use?

Grateful for any pointer you may have on this. I've attached the file I've bee playing around with.

Adrian

Record practice.vwx

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet