VWX2019 - OS X 10.13.6

Andrew Davies

Question

Anyone else finding that when using "Choose a symbol" to replace a symbol already placed in the document - then selecting on the symbol to get the resource browser (see screenshot) -it is taking an age?  Spinning Beachball, Vectorworks not responding etc - then after a couple of minutes it suddenly comes back to life?

It has happened several times to me today

114392924_ScreenShot2018-10-01at22_49_13.thumb.png.175666993ad1e1cb53266871e014848b.png

3 answers to this question

Yes, I am noticing this and it is taking several minutes (sometimes 5!) just to move a large led wall any distance (no more nudging for me).

This is also happening with instrument summary settings.

Focus points are not taking their default class. 

Label legend attributes not going their default class. 

Things not showing up when Class options set to active and the objects are certainly in the class of question. Its random and not repeatable. 

Weird random things with objects being selected and showing not selected even though the orange glow is around them and I have moved my cursor away from the object (made a click, glow still there, no object selected) I have to de-select and re-select several times or do some random class changing before going back to the class the object is in to make it take the selection and give me options in the OIP

A few of these things are repeatable and can go into their own thread so they can be fixed but I don't know how to show someone all of these random ones until they happen.