Instrument Summary Freeze

LVLDME

Question

In Vectorworks 2019 SP0 if I insert an instrument summary and apply the custom options prompted when you first use the tool and then go back to the tool and click the "instrument summary tool preferences" button next to the mode choices I get the spinning beachball of death and Vectorworks stops responding and I have to force quit. 

Attached is a file I can repeat the problem in 100%. 

Is anyone else having this problem or can replicate with a blank file or the attached file?

2019 SP0 Instrument Summary BUG.vwx

2 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue.

I'm trying to create a summary and VW2019 stops responding and then crashes right out of the software -- no error messages or anything... just drops right back to the desktop.

In my case, I click on the tool, place the summary, the dialog opens up and then even if I don't modify anything but just press <OK> then it crashes.

Also, sometimes if I try to change settings within the "Build" dialog, it will crash without me pressing <OK>.

I've tried this on two different computers now both are running VW2019 (452523), Windows 10 (1803) and different VW files.

I did manage to get it to work once but the next time it crashed again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave

Edited by acdeslx