Jump to content

Clarification request , how can be pass the License for new owner?

Recommended Posts

Hello to everyone, I live in Italy and I'm interested to buy a second hand  lincense of vectorworks architect. In this forum I saw a lot of offer of program selling, from english speacking country. For me can be a good solution, but a I've a doubt of how can be change the owner of the lincense, I will use the program for work so everything should be done by law and right rule. Can anyone explain me how can be done the process? 

Thanks in advance 


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.