Plant tag circle not scaling with text

Danielle C

My plant tag circles have come in extremely tiny into a drawing I created.  I imported plants from a master template we have of all plants, that normally work fine in any drawing.

Now when I adjust the size of the text, which normally would scale the entire circle to fit the text, the circle does not scale.

Any idea what is wrong?  example attached. Plants are in model space, layer is 1:100.  I have to scale the text up to 30 points to make it legible at a 1:150 viewport scale, but the tag circles are not scaling. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 3.40.32 PM.png

@Danielle C What version of VW are you using including which service patch and what OS? If your text is set to points when you view it through a viewport on a sheet layer regardless of scale it should come out the same point size. I will be posting on a separate new string a much different issue I'm having with plant labels.

While the label shows that it is 10 pt when I switch to the sheet layer the viewport shows it larger than it should be regardless of font. This is a problem that I need fixed since the labels are not to scale they are eating up too much real estate.

design layer size of text arial.jpeg

sheet layer size of lables.jpeg