Question

This is the second time that I have been working in 2019 and it just shuts down - no error message no pause - it just shuts down.. Anyone else having this issue?

11 answers to this question

Reply back with the following from your machine please:

Close Vectorworks, then disconnect the smaller display entirely from the back of your machine. Download and install the following driver update:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/137614/en-us

Reboot your machine completely, then relaunch Vectorworks and let me know if the problem recurs. If it seems fine for a while, reconnect the monitor and see if it happens again only after reconnecting it.

i'm having a similar problem, when i try to open some files vectorworks 2019 shut down inmediatly without any error message

3 hours ago, Alejo said:

i'm having a similar problem, when i try to open some files vectorworks 2019 shut down inmediatly without any error message

Close all running applications and install the following driver for your graphics card:

https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/138697

Reboot your machine after it completes, then try opening those same files again, let me know the results.

hace 50 minutos, Jim Wilson dijo:

Close all running applications and install the following driver for your graphics card:

https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/138697

Reboot your machine after it completes, then try opening those same files again, let me know the results.

i couldn't open the file

Hi Jim - I've got the same problem. Could you have a look please? Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) running Mojave 10.14.1 with Radeon Pro 575 4096 MB. Many thanks 

iMac.spx

I am also finding this problem... Vector lasts about 5 minutes then just disappears!

Have emailed Jim.. but wondering whether anyone else can help..?

Thanks. 

12 hours ago, Bex000 said:

I am also finding this problem... Vector lasts about 5 minutes then just disappears!

Have emailed Jim.. but wondering whether anyone else can help..?

Thanks. 

Very likely a driver issue if its simply vanishing, you can do the following in the meantime:

And if you have both integrated intel graphics as well as dedicated graphics, update them BOTH. If you have any trouble with this, email me directly with that dxdiag file (I also requested this in the direct message) and I can get you the exact needed links.