Vectorworks Design Day—London

Ah I love Bristol, nothing scary here. 

I've been to London a couple of times but with others. Just wondered about getting lost!

My partner goes all the time and says its so easy to get around. 

Just thought if anyone was driving (which I imagine would be a silly thing to do) a lift share makes sense 

We are thinking of going. We are in Somerset so a bit of a long haul and early start and travel will be expensive.

Why can't training be a bit more regionally rather than just in London? Bristol would be a great venue for the South West and South Wales.

Also will the event justify the travel time and expense? It may be more of a product promotion rather than training. 

Anyway just jump on a train in Bristol. Paddington is the London end stop and simply catch a bus or taxi to the venue. Quite an easy London location to get to from Paddington.

1 hour ago, michael john williams said:

We are thinking of going. We are in Somerset so a bit of a long haul and early start and travel will be expensive.

Why can't training be a bit more regionally rather than just in London? Bristol would be a great venue for the South West and South Wales.

Also will the event justify the travel time and expense? It may be more of a product promotion rather than training. 

Anyway just jump on a train in Bristol. Paddington is the London end stop and simply catch a bus or taxi to the venue. Quite an easy London location to get to from Paddington.

Yes now I have done more research you're right Bristol to Paddington is very simple. I just need to convince my employer that its a good idea now. 

Bristol would make a fantastic venue for the South West yes. 

As you say it will be expensive, hopefully be worth it. 

Be good to meet you all if we all do go. 

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi all

We'd love to see you in London, but appreciate that it's a long trek for some of you. However, it's a great opportunity to network, and to meet the US team in person.

But I also wanted to let you know that we are running What's New in Vectorworks 2019 Webinars next week at UK-friendly times, so we would love to see you on those.

WHAT'S NEW IN VECTORWORKS 2019 FOR FOR ARCHITECTURAL AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS

WHAT'S NEW IN VECTORWORKS 2019 FOR THE LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY

WHAT'S NEW IN VECTORWORKS 2019 FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

We are keen to run more regional events in the UK. Currently, we have events setup for Birmingham and Liverpool later in October. We visit Dublin in November. Bristol is definitely on our radar too.

Vectorworks – Design for the Digital Age, Birmingham

Vectorworks – Design for the Digital Age, Liverpool

Vectorworks - Design for the Digital Age, Dublin

Plus, there will be a new Vectorworks Service Select seminar schedule published shortly (just let me get all the shows out of the way first!).