Opportunity for Vectorworks Spotlight Designer on Long Island

admproductions

Busy Corporate Live Event Production Company located in greater Long Island area, seeking Full Time Vectorworks Spotlight Designer to join our growing team. 

Accurate floor plans and renderings are vital to the success of our projects.   We are looking for a Vectorworks design guru experienced designing professional event spaces and floor plans for live events venues.  This opportunity requires you have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Vectorworks design.

Do not miss this opportunity especially if you are a Production Manager and/or Technical Director with video and lighting experience as well.

Let’s talk… as a space planner you will appreciate we are looking for the perfect fit. It could be you! 🙂

careers@admproductions.com   
Adda 

Edited by admproductions
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am highly interested to work over the project for you. I have an extensive experience in CAD/CAM designing.

I have sent you an email with more info. Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. 

Em-ail : karen.cis10@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.

Best

Karen

• 11 months later...

@admproductions 

We train AV Lighting & Set Design Professionals around the world. 5 years in business as the most persistent and prolific 3rd party trainer for Vectorworks Spotlight software. 20 years of experience with Vectorworks Spotlight.

Let us know how we can support you or connect you with one of our graduates that best fits your needs.

Best, Jacob

Contact@Tangably.com

www.Tangably.com