Cabinet Base Cor 36x36in

Message added by PVA - Admin

Bug filed as VB-154266

So Cabinets as styles.  Great.  Love it.  Now the bad news.  The Cabinet Base Cor 36x36in  needs some TLC and has needed some for some time.  2019 hasn't fixed it.  You'll see in the pic provided...right off the bat the cabinet doors and drawers on the left side are missing their 3D faces.  Could we please get this fixed.  Changing the door/drawer style does not rectify the situation..  Where/who should this be directed to @Jim Wilson?  Now seeing that maybe this should be shifted over to Known Issues?

ScreenHunter_17 Sep. 12 09.16.jpg

Edited by Markvl
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
22 minutes ago, Markvl said:

Where/who should this be directed to @Jim Wilson?  Now seeing that maybe this should be shifted over to Known Issues?

Agreed, I'll get this filed today. This might actually be a content issue, so it could possibly be pushed to users independently of a service pack if its easily fixed.

• Like 1
Just now, Jim Wilson said:

Agreed, I'll get this filed today. This might actually be a content issue, so it could possibly be pushed to users independently of a service pack if its easily fixed.

This would be fantastic @Jim Wilson.  Thanks for jumping on it.  I'm sure a bit of a party to happen today at VW to celebrate the launch?  Enjoy!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, Markvl said:

I'm sure a bit of a party to happen today at VW to celebrate the launch?

Champagne! (Though first... maybe a few coffees) The party itself was moved a bit due to our friend Florence being in such a bad mood, but I'll be sure to post pics 😉 

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 9:55 AM, Jim Wilson said:

Bug filed as VB-154266

Any news on this @Jim Wilson

especially in light of this comment...

On 9/12/2018 at 9:45 AM, Jim Wilson said:

@Jim Wilson  Another thing I noticed was an option that was available at least in 2017 but is not there in 2019.  It's a folding door configuration.  So for instance in a corner cabinet setup with an inside corner there never is a two door setup it's always a folding door.  The cabinet will only show the two door setup.  When you apply a door handle, two handles will show up on the inside sides.  Would you be able to find out why this was changed, removed, forgotten?  The pic provided is a screen shot of the OIP from 2017 for the corner cabinet.

ScreenHunter_29 Nov. 27 14.50.jpg

This is how it should look. 

ScreenHunter_30 Nov. 27 14.59.jpg

This is what the cabinet looks like in 2019.

ScreenHunter_32 Nov. 27 15.01.jpg

Edited by Markvl