GLP JDC1 Fixture

PaulB.

Question

Hey everyone! 

I recently saw this thread where someone asked how to import the GLP JDC1 from the vwx file provided here: GLP JD1 Download. Unfortunately, this file only gives me a grey poly-mesh of the actual fixture. I tried importing the fixture from another file using the resource manager but, unfortunately, wasn't able to import anything other than two weird 2D symbols that are definitely not the fixture (see image attached). 

I also tried updating my Vectorworks to the latest version, including the libraries, in hopes of being provided with a fixture from Vectorworks themselves. As of now, Version 2018 SP4 R1 (Build 435714), there is no GLP JDC1 fixture being shipped with the spotlight library. 

Could anyone provide me with a file which includes the 2D and 3D object with all attributes? Or tell me if I missed anything when importing the fixture? 

I attached two pictures. The first one shows the poly mesh and the other one shows the JDC-1.vwx files content's from the resource manager. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

Kind regards,

Paul

JDC3Dmodel.png

ressourceManagerJDC.png

JDC-1.vwx

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, markdd said:

This file is just a 3D model of the actual instrument with no data attached.

VWX has one in their Service Select libraries. If you are having trouble accessing it then I've included a file.

Mark

GLP.vwx

You just saved my day! Thanks a lot! 

Kind regards,

Paul