Plug-ins missing from workspace editor

I went and downloaded the Shamsul Adnan plug-ins and put them into my VW10.5 plug-ins folder and I am able to see them in the Workspace Editor

They are MENU items and are located in a folder called Shamsul's. To provide access to them it will probably be best if you add a new appropriately named menu to your Menu Bar.

When in doubt about where an added plug-in is located you can check its category (& therefore folder in the workspace editor) by going into the CREATE PLUG IN dialog box under SCRIPTS on the ORGANISE MENU. Scroll down until you locate it and then hit the CATEGORY button. Voila - all will be revealed. Then exit without making any changes to the plug-in.

Jckii

I am also on a mac and yes they must be dropped in loose.

Maybe something went wrong with the 'expanding'. Try getting the latest free version of Stuffit Expander and download and decompress them again.

After you have dropped them loose into the plug-ins folder make sure they are there and that the category is correct before trying to add them with the WORKSPACE EDITOR.