Renderworks memory cache

I know there have been posts about this in the past and I ha e started at least one of those. Regardless, this issue of Renderworks not being able to track changes is completely out of hand in my opinion. 

This is just another example of simple things VW should be able to do without the user giving it another thought, but apparently it cannot. Infuriating!!  

I posted one a year or so ago that was rock solid in it’s failure 100% of the time.  I’ll try posting this one, however, I am sure the problem will go away as the file will have been re-started. 

What is even more frustrating is that I will often start a new, blank file, create some geometry, render it, get a screen snapshot to make a texture and move on. No need to waste time saving files and all of that. When this happens, I now have to stop, save the file as something, somewhere, close it and then re-open it. All of which probably takes as long as it did for me to create the necessary texture in the first place.