Marconi

VW2018 Vanishing objects in rendering?

Question

Hello,

I'm having a seemingly funky rendering issue across multiple files. I'm running VW Spotlight 2018 SP4 and am unable to render in Final Renderworks or as Custom Renderworks. Its as if the operation never starts and all my objects, symbols, etc. become transparent (as in they become invisable). Everything is still selectable and appears with an orange outline when selected. Also of note is that when I zoom in and out with the mouse, I am able to briefly see all objects crudely rendered. However, the moment I release the mouse when zooming to lock in a view, all objects revert to their incognito modes and disappear once again. Open GL rendering seems to work just fine. File uploaded below 

I cant find anything else about this problem on the forums, so I know I'm missing something. Or perhaps I'm just a victim of not enough GPU for VW? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Specs:

MacBook Pro 10.13.6 (13-inch, 2016) 

2.9 GHz Intel Core i5

8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB

Running VW2018 Spotlight

Chandelierv1.vwx

@Jan-Burger TROOST This issue  is persistent through all drawings I have attempted to render. So no, no drawings are rendering as they should. When I performed a full re-install I also started a new user profile for a true clean install...to no avail.