Symbole request - Robe pickle patt

Hello, 

I'm looking for a Robe pickle patt symbol /model, so far I can only find the Patt 2013 and 2017.

There is probably a way to scale down the patt 2013 but I couldn't figure out how to do that. 

On that note if anyone knows also how to rotate the yoke on the patt it will be awesome

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance  

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello,

If you know the dimensions of the pickle Patt you can use the existing geometry of the Patt 2013 and use the Modify>Scale Objects command and use Symmetric by Distance.  Make sure that you are in the Edit 3D component mode and that you make sure to realign all of the parts properly as well as place the 3D loci properly.  You will also have to redraw the 2D geometry to the new size as well.

What kind of rotation were you looking to do for the yoke?  That will determine the best way to rotate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2018 at 5:53 AM, Mike Wright said:

I have a Pickle Patt which is just a symbol just now, I'll happily share if you want to convert it to a Fixtrure?

Shown here with sunstrips

image.thumb.png.1d69b14abe2a9a022e2f2d4ec5cf756a.png

Hey there Mike; as you may have seen, in 2019 there are pre-built Robe PATT 2017s!! Huzzah! Having been pointed in that direction by Rob Books I think, I have placed them in a drawing and found that the filed  & beam angles set as their default is 37º. I notice yours set to 94º field / 29º beam. How did you come up with those numbers?

TiA,

Michael

Edited by mjm