Wacko VW dimensioning??

tgm

Has anyone experienced any dimensioning difficulties with VW11.0.1?? I have a small drawing I did this morning and when I dimension it the dimensions at one end of the part do not match the other end stack up. I have three simple dimensions and they are off by 1/8". The part width measures correctly and I have Smart Points on and the dimensions have been done and re done and I still have the difference. Three dimensions have to total 9", very simple, and they do not. This is very scary..........!!!

Any help out there???

I had this occur one other time and I could never find out why. Now with a second occurence I am getting worried. I saved the file if anyone from NNA wants to look at it. I am going to re-boot, start up VW again and open the file to see if it changes.

Any help...

Tom

Well, I re-booted and re-installed VW because at the same time I had the above problem, I went to open some files I had done yesterday and all the layer detail was gone. I checked for Layer Visibilty and all was OK. I checked a few more files and all the same. I re-installed VW11 and everything went back to normal. I re-dimensioned the aforementioned drawing and it was OK this time.

Some hiccup....

Tom