David S

UK. SW London. Looking for Vectorworks person to help us in our Architects practice

We are a successful practice working in 3D/BIM at the cutting edge of this technology. Looking for a Technician/pt 2 Architect student to help us. Current employee on Maternity leave for a year. Great training and chilled environment! If you know anyone peeps! Thank you! gokarchitects.co.uk

Funny story. We have friends in Manchester (UK) who when visiting here in Canada a few years back said they were excited about a new job & moving to a new home in Didsbury.  As this is also the name of a small rural town in Alberta where my mother in law is from, total confusion reigned until we were all on the same page as to which Didsbury was being referenced. 

Hey, we're not far from all the hot spots!

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Jim Smith
  • Like 1

Hi David, 

I am an Architect and I provide drafting services in Vectorworks. Please pm me to discuss further 

Thanks 

Neelambari. 

It’s the work visa and housing that are the challenge. Metric is easy. I’m bi-dimensional.

Louis Smith RA

North Carolina

VW2018 and Since MiniCAD 3+