ccw

Wall Component Problem

I added a small component to a wall style and it does not go all the way to the edges of the connecting walls. It falls short, and I am not sure what is causing this. What do I need to change to make it be continuous on all connecting walls?

WallProblem.jpg

Edited by ccw

Is there a setting that controls the horizontal offset of a component/material? I see the vertical offset but not horizontal. It does this all the way around the structure.

Just a wild stab... after adding the wall component did you apply the Remove Wall Breaks Tool to to the corner and then rejoined? 

Don't think I did but not sure. Will have to look into that later when I get home.

Using the Remove Wall Breaks tool and then rejoining worked. Thank you, RGyori. However, why doesn't this just automatically work?

@ccw, glad it worked. I do agree with you that using the Remove wall Breaks tool is a hack. It really shouldn't require the extra steps.

27 minutes ago, RGyori said:

@ccw, glad it worked. I do agree with you that using the Remove wall Breaks tool is a hack. It really shouldn't require the extra steps.

I agree, I had to go back and redo every exterior corner connection which was a lot of wasted time I could have been doing other things with the design.