CABLE Worksheet: adding field

Hi folks, 

Trying to make a worksheet report that includes the start and end label but it seems that the end label isnt an option.  Is there another menu where I can select perameters to add?

Being able to make a document that I can hand off to crew to make install is a big deal. Labels for both ends matter...

*Sorry for the dodgy photos... 

2018-07-18 09.23.59.jpg

2018-07-18 09.24.22.jpg

I don't know why it is not showing up in the report creator, but you can add it manually.

Worksheet View Menu, select Database Headers.

Add a column to the report where you want the label to be shown.

Select the database row cell to enter the formula in (i.e. 3, not 3.1, 3.2, etc.)

Enter a formula of:   =('Feeder Cable VW'.'End Label Text')

Hide the database headers and you are set to go.

Save the worksheet and use that from the resource browser (put it in a library file) rather than using the report creator to make the report each time so you don't have to manually add this.

Submit a bug report on the report creator that the End Label Text should be an accessible part of the report.

Thanks Pat!  

That was really helpful.  As it happens, you lead me to look for row three, which, when revealed had a drop down that gave me access to the end label.  

And good point.  Worth reporting the bug, though I've never bothered in the past.  Where and to whom do I report it?

And thanks again.  Much appreciated. 

2018-07-18 11.27.35.jpg