cursor sticks on the '+' position

[Confused] Can someone tell me why my cursor keeps sticking to the "+" crosshair position after a few hours or so of working with VW11? no arrows, no hands etc. the program in general is working fine. I upgraded to a 256MB video card but that did not solve the problem. i have to restart the program and sometimes reboot computer to get normal cursor functions back.

THe + cursor usually means you have a tool active that requires you to draw something. For example, the cursor turns to + with the rectangle tool. It stays that way even after you've drawn the rectangle until you switch to another tool, such as the 2d selection arrow.

are you asking for ram memory? it's 896mb

another note: this problem occured on my old compouter system too. i have totally overhauled my computer with a new mother board, new chip, new videocard, reinstalled windows etc. same problem different computer. The RAM chips are the only thing i have not upgraded.

it's a Radeon

I updated to SP2 a month ago- HUUGGEEEE DISASTER!

the dongle was wiped out and i could not use VW11, i ended up reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling windows because of that stupid dongle. even after reversing out of sp2 still no luck. I refuse to update to SP2 at this point. someone sent me a solution to it but i don't trust anything now, it was such a huge ordeal i don't want to do it again.