Model rotation and standard front/rear views

I have a model that is drawn to real world rotation, its an orthogonal building. When i set up viewports i therefore get elevations that show the true elevation with some walls in perspective, as below.

208626791_ScreenShot2018-07-17at15_03_35.thumb.png.4c8e4585f5f8c5ba4c6d4068ab2ee76d.png

What i want however is a traditional projected elevation, as below. To get this at the moment i'm using the section tool. 

1710043073_ScreenShot2018-07-17at15_04_07.thumb.png.c13cbecd00c72ba065896e41f31972e5.png

My question is whether i can just use a normal front/rear view. I could rotate my model so that it is aligned with north but then any shadows will be wrong. It seems there should be a better way to do this that maybe i haven't seen. What do others do? 

There are a couple ways to do this. Perhaps the easiest is to use the Rotated Top Plan feature, as follows: in Top/Plan View, Use Top/Plan Rotation to align the model/plan with the X/Y axes. Then, from there simply use the Front, Back and Side Views to present the model "straight on" (If I remember, you will get a dialog the first time asking if you want to use the rotated plan view for the front, etc.). Once in the correct view and orientation run the Create VP command. The nice thing about doing it like this is that once elevations are set up you they are persistent and only need to be updated when changes are made.