How to show Level Markers from Stories on Viewports

Apcasey

Question

Can anyone help me work out how to automatically generate level markers in sheet file viewports from the Story levels that have been set up for a 3D model?

It does not seem logical to have to manually set-up level markers considering the stories are all automated and controlled from the Orginization panel?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

In the mean time best solution we've found is to manually create a symbol with insertion point at RL0 an height markers in a line up from there at the right heights.

Use this in Viewport Annotation space when you need to show heights.

At least then there are only 2 places to coordinate not many. 

Yes this is a much wished for, often teased by marketing material, long over due feature.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Matt Overton said:

In the mean time best solution we've found is to manually create a symbol with insertion point at RL0 an height markers in a line up from there at the right heights.

Symbols!.. Man I wish I would've thought've this. Sometimes the solution is so simple. We created a custom plugin that can be updated globally. Still not tied to stories automatically though..

Just thinking, the Symbol route is the faster/easier method.

Also.. this is long overdue..

• Like 2