phin

Batch update (renders) of viewports on sheets

Question

My workflow is:

I make changes to my model, I've set up several sheet layers, using cameras, to show the views I need, and I've set the render style for those. But I have to click and wait for each one to render before going onto the next one. Would be great to have some kind of batch render setting so I could set them all going without having to do them manually. (Have searched, couldn't find a duplicate - apologies if there is one!)

4 answers to this question

There is one - Menu>View>Update all viewports

Also when you publish you can tell the publish command to Update all out of date viewports from the Publish to: Options button.

Hope that's what you're looking for.

Oh amazing! Thank you @markdd ! I had no idea 😊

I'll delete this thread shortly so it's not a totally pointless waste of space!

I'd love to know how to delete a post or a thread that I've started. I have made one or two real howlers which I have to live with.....!

Posted (edited)

As my geometry teacher use to say, "The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked".

There ARE others who are starting out or just unaware and could benefit from the knowledge...and NOT have to post! 😀

Edited by bc
  • Like 2