Missing Resource Browser Content?

RGyori

Question

I know it must be me, but...

Since upgrading VW2018 to SP4 I can't seem to be able to access my resource browser content. The menu lists the items I am looking for but the pane that normally displays the content is empty. This is the same for all the folders with only a few, and unfortunately, irrelevant items. I've refreshed the libraries, restarted VW and the computer, all to no avail. 

Come to think of it I did not get the usual "download updated libraries" request after I restarted after installing SP4.

1143881096_ScreenShot2018-07-06at2_27_53PM.thumb.jpg.b60540e2c1a23b258213a27183c54899.jpg

Comments will be accepted.😀

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Andy Broomell said:

Try clicking the dropdown at the top where it says "Hatches" and switch it to "All Resources".

Then also upvote this topic: 

Thanks Andy, worked as you described. To quote the great American Homer, "Doh!"

in case anyone else is still having trouble with disappearing VW Libraries... click the little VW logo on the top Left corner of the menu bar in the Resources window - it toggles them off and on. Couldn't find that documented anywhere - just random clicking around and I found it.