Corona Blog Article: 3D in Set Design

I really enjoyed that article Evan.   I've been using Corona exclusively the last couple of months after talking to you and seeing your work.  I totally agree with your observation on how it handles lighting.    It was also cool on a personal level too, as your thoughts about being more interested in the 3D/Rendering element than the actual design process mirrors my thoughts lately.   Even the work/life balance of having a wife/kid,    I often duck out for a bit around 3pm to hang with my daughter while my wife is working and then resume work after she's in bed.    Thanks for sharing!   Your work is top notch and the bar for which I strive.

I would love to see Vectorworks do some advanced tutorials/webinars/classes whatever,  that go into detailing your workflow and drawing organization for shows of the scale you do and with the many outside designers you interface with, to tips and tricks for creating "lean and mean" 3D models of stadiums and such from DWGs and Revits. 

-W

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Please try out Corona if you are a Cinema user, it's free right now, including commercial work and such a great engine. I know I sound like a salesman, I'm not... Just an enthusiastic user who wants to see the engine thrive and build their user base. 

Ask questions, I'm happy to talk about anything: technical or workflow related.

I appreciate the kind words very much. 

e.