Toggle - Colour to Line Drawing

Hey Folks, 

Complete newbie here. I've just transferred across to Vector recently in conjunction with my new role. Revit was my primary platform at my previous office and I'm finding it a little strange navigating in 2D once again.

My current issue is as the title suggests. I wish to know the best way to switch viewports showing colour (colour/surface hatch etc) to a standard monochromatic line drawing - for construction. The office I am in now has a bad habit of designing in vector (2D) using elevations, meaning all progress drawings coming into tender and constructions are in colour - with materials, hatches and other unnecessary data used to communicate design intent to the client. 

I'd like to know how to turn all this information off, in the most simple way possible.

Revit allowed this with a click of a button (similar to SketchUp where you can stipulate how the graphics represents what you have drawn as a style).  The only way I can think of approaching this is by duplicating the sheet and editing the classes... Which is not very efficient and why I'm hoping to get some direction from experienced users. Any assistance would be of great value. There are endless elevations ready for documenting and truly hope there's a good way out of this mess!

Many thanks.

🍤