Object Info Window - Render Tab disappeared

turnerhoskins

Question

As of today, my render tab on the 'object info' has disappeared!

I opened Vectorworks today and it is no where to be found... Its been there the rest of the week. 

If anyone could shed some light on how to get it back, it would be most helpful, I've run out of ideas! 

Please see screenshots attached - Mine currently vs. vectorworks as it should be. 

screenshot.thumb.png.790d4c1b70907de0ff701f92a2f6f5f6.pngbb.thumb.png.d224a28ff0ffb49fc475b75be63c4127.png

1 answer to this question

Still getting this problem intermittently, sometimes comes back with a full machine restart - rarely comes back with a VW restart only. 

Using the latest service pack on VW 2018. Its a real pain!! Also when the render tab disappears, and I try using VW for simple 2D line drawings only, the whole drawing window flashes white constantly after any change I make. Just drawing a line causes it to flash and least once, and anything slightly more demanding, like duplicating a line, causes numerous flashing. Its exhausting to look at & becoming beyond frustrating.