Hello

I am using a rig of GLP GT-1's. I have downloaded the latest GLP fixture library from Service Select but when using this fixture it does not have a fixture mode to use in Vision. 

Can anyone help with this?

Cheers,

Dan

run the update in Vision, it should be available.  you may have to manually change it in your drawing after you run the vision updater.

• Like 1

Hi Rob

I have run the Update Vision and Update Library commands within Vision and still the same issue. Could this be because I can't get the GT-1 fixture library in Vectorworks?

Cheers

Hey guys

Just to update, I have run Update Libraries within Vision and while running Vision as administrator in Windows and it is still missing. 

Cheers,

Dan

On 6/22/2018 at 3:56 PM, DBLD said:

Hey guys

Just to update, I have run Update Libraries within Vision and while running Vision as administrator in Windows and it is still missing. 

Cheers,

Dan

Hey Dan,

As a guess, there's probably an antivirus or firewall somewhere blocking the update. It could also be the user account control. Microsoft has done a lot of weird things with permissions and a lot of settings can get changed when they update. If you could, send me an email tech@vectorworks.net and I can send you some instructions for updating manually.