GLP GT-1 fixture library

DBLD

Hello

I am having some issues with the fixture library. I am trying to use a rig of GLP GT-1's in Vectorworks and Vision, there are two issues here.

The first issue is the GT-1 does not appear in the fixture library but it is in the GLP package found in the Service Select download section of the website. If I download this package and copy it to the Objects - Ent Lighting Instruments folder replacing the original GLP.vwx file the GT-1 does not appear in the library. If I open the GLP.vwx file I downloaded it contains the GT-1. Why is the fixture in the file but does not appear if I copy the file to the Objects - Ent Lighting Instruments folder?

A workaround to this is to open the GLP.vwx file alongside the document I am working on, go to Resources and import the fixture from the GLP.vwx file into my document. This imports the fixture to the document I am working on but it is missing a fixture mode to use in Vision.

Can anyone help with either of these issues?

Cheers,

Dan

I have that symbol in my Service Select Library available from the resource browser. Are you sure you have the service select button selected on your resource browser?

1670649255_ScreenShot2018-06-20at08_41_32.thumb.png.f8f6b9e69986cb0762c51ec873dceede.png

Also do you have Cloud services files enabled in preferences?

719348882_ScreenShot2018-06-20at08_42_14.thumb.png.6c9f9dae3c405c4ee34602428c22e56b.png

Hope that helps?

Edited by markdd

Hi Mark

Thank you for your tips. Unfortunately both those things are enabled.

Strangely my list of Service Select fixtures is a lot shorter than yours..

image.thumb.png.05faec1e9058a8958ec6de2ac7418bad.png

And this is the list of GLP fixtures I have which is in the Vectorworks Library as opposed to the Service Select Library.

image.thumb.png.b90a06ed8cb76c3e3bc28e612fb04884.png

Cheers,

Dan